FRP duct is filament wound with glass and resins formulated for your specific application. The duct is manufactured to comply with recognized industry standards and can be customized to your exact specifications.
FRP duct is available in long lengths – up to 50 feet. A complete complement of standard FRP fittings and special shapes are manufactured.
The lightweight duct is exceptionally strong, making it easy for workers to handle on the job site. Factory manifolding, color options and custom wall thickness are all available to meet your unique job requirements.
- Low Upkeep
- Carrying release sealing features
- Long postings
- Long item life
- Simple to handle
- Less working worth
- Very tough
- Blunder free execution
- Generally Reliable
- Fiber wound or contact formed
- Wide mixture of joints available.
- Full shift of fittings and associations.
- Standard materials or custom definitions and also scraped area safe composites circular, curved or rectangular ducting.
- Waste-water Treatment Plants
- Petrochemical Plants
- Research center Exhaust
- Glass and Metal Foundries
- Clean Rooms
- FRP Duct Manufacturers work process can happen Micro-Electronic Plants
- Corrossion Resistance
- Light Weight
- Fire Resistant